An easy solution to relieve cash flow issues fast!
Apollo Finance Group provides small and medium-sized business financing. We call this funding service invoice discounting. You can get started right here today.
How does Invoice Factoring work?
You decide what your current cash need is. We then purchase some of your unpaid accounts receivable invoices to that level. You stay in control of the debtor communication with your customers. You use the service as it’s needed. There are no term contracts to sign. The cost is a small percentage of the invoice value. There are no start-up fees or charges for this funding.
- You provide the goods or services to your customer – then issue an invoice.
- You sell us this invoice – we pay you 90% of its value.
- Your customer pays us the invoice on its due date – but you stay in control of the debtor communication.
- The cost of this service is from 4% of the invoice value. There are no establishment fees.
- The entire process can take as little as 48 hours the first time. Repeat transactions can be completed on a same day basis.
What is the benefit of Invoice Factoring?
Immediate cash in your bank within 24-48 hours.
Use this finance to pay important creditors now, rather than have the stress waiting until your customers pay later.
Working capital – when you need it the most.
To find out more, please call Apollo Finance toll free on 0800 000 870, or apply online and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.